At Mangawhai Physiotherapy we are currently running classes to help assist you with your rehabilitation and keep you moving. All classes are lead by a trained Phyiotherapist to ensure your safety. Classes are 1 hour long and cost $10 per class.
Please call 094314476 to book your place to ensure you do not miss out, spaces are limited.
Lower limb strengthening class
- Classes are aimed at specific strengthening for the lower limb, hip, back, knees with stretching and balance exercises.
- Classes are to strengthen pre and post op THJR, TKJR, any lower limb trauma, arthritic joints.
- Tuesday 9.30 am – 10.30 am. Please bring towel and drink bottle.
Upper limb strengthening class
- Classes are aimed at specific strengthening and stretching for the upper limb, back, shoulder, elbow and forearm.
- Classes are to strengthen pre and post op, any upper limb trauma, arthritic joints and general deconditioning.
- Wednesday 9.30 am – 10.30 am. Please bring towel and drink bottle.
- Clinical Pilates at absolute beginner level, supervised by a Physiotherapist to ensure correct technique.
- Classes are aimed at specific core strengthening for abdominals, hips and gluts.
- Classes are designed for people with clinical pain and lumbar spine issues. Great for anyone with back problems, post surgery, post injury and who have never tried Pilates before.
- Wednesday 1 pm – 2 pm, Thursday 1 pm – 2 pm. Please bring towel and drink bottle.
- Classes run for 5 weeks and cost $50, booking essential.
These are available at reception, $100 for 11 classes.